£2.29£11.45 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Sicilian Baby Plum Tomatoes
- Baby San Marzano tomatoes grown exclusively for us by two growers in Sicily, where soil and climate are ideal.
- Both Bartolo and Francesco handpick these tomatoes for their perfect ripeness, selecting only tomatoes with firm flesh and a distinctive long body.
- Cut open, the near absence of seeds makes them the ideal sauce tomato: meaty flesh, full body and a bittersweet flavour which, even when raw, brings to mind passata.
Take it further
- Tossed with olive oil and basil on toasted sourdough.
- Halved and slow roasted with slivers of garlic.
- Simply sautéed with garlic for a summer pasta sauce.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (12)
not anywhere as good as other tomatoes from natoo
Quite tasteless and not sweet. The datterini are mikes better
I've had these before and they were fine but those received today are tasteless with rather tough skins.
full of flavour
bought on a flash sale and was surprised how good they were . I agree with others that this brand is a bit hit and miss, these were a hit although expensive at full price for such a small pack
'thick skins' says it all! More thick skin than juicy insides. Would not get these again
What is it with this brand?
Overpriced for very poor quality, half rotten & tasteless, just like all the other Natoora fruit & vegetables I have tried.
how a tomato should taste
Sweet , juicy and full of flavour and keep well in the fridge . A small pack but worth every penny, definitely a new regular in the basket