£2.85£15.83 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Sicilian Cherry Vine Tomatoes
- Far too many Sicilian tomatoes are aggressively grown, using hydroponics and hormones.
- Ours are bee-pollinated and rich in minerals from the volcanic soil.
- We have worked over 5 years with our grower Francesco, and selected this particular variety for flavour.
- The fruit have intense, concentrated sweetness.
- Because they are sun-ripened and minimally watered vines will be dry from the extreme heat, and the fruit will detach easily, but these are signs of quality.
Take it further
- Add to a Greek salad: with feta, cucumber, black olives and oregano.
- Make a tabbouleh: with parsley, mint, onion and bulgur.
- Add to lunchboxes as a sweet alternative to fruit.
Our packaging is plastic-free
- We have developed our own revolutionary packaging which is entirely plastic-free and home disposable. Each of our recyclable cardboard punnets is flow-wrapped with home-compostable film which, unlike traditional plastic flow-wrap, disintegrates within 180 days. Dispose of the black punnet in your normal recycling and the clear film in your food waste bin.
- Each punnet bears the `Plastic Free¿ mark of A Plastic Planet, a grassroots movement which aims to turn off the plastic tap.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (216)
Would not recommend
Not much taste at all
not for me even in a flash sale, they look like tomatoes and then when you taste them all thoughts of tomato goes out of the window, they're bad, really bad.
Tasteless, thick\-skinned and 19p each!
Every time I buy a Natoora product I swear I'll never do so again ... But here I am, moaning about perceived style over substance again. These completely run-of-the-mill tomatoes were my third Natoora purchase and WILL be my last. Spitting out tomato skins at the table isn't a good look. The headline says it all.
Eat raw not cooked and these are a delight
Tasteless, some ripe ,some not
I have tried most of the Natoora tomatoes so far and these are awful. I bought 2 packs and I won't buy them again. Almost no taste at all, one pack was ripe and for that I should be grateful but the other was under-ripe.