£2.03£10.15 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Sicilian Cherry Tomatoes
- Far too many Sicilian tomatoes are aggressively grown, using hydroponics and hormones
- Ours are bee-pollinated and rich in minerals from the volcanic soil
- We have worked over 5 years with our grower Francesco, and selected this particular variety for flavour
- The fruit have intense, concentrated sweetness
- Because they are sun-ripened and minimally watered
- Vines will be dry from the extreme heat, and the fruit will detach easily, but these are signs of quality
Take it further
- Add to a greek salad: with feta, cucumber, black olives and oregano
- Make a tabbouleh: with parsley, mint, onion and bulghur
- Add to lunchboxes as a sweet alternative to fruit
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 4 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (155)
Bought in a flash sale. These are edible but not worth the premium price. Agree with previous review re tough skins. Perhaps it was a bad batch.
Tough skins and not fresh
I bought these last week. The flavour is quite good, however, the skins were tough and chewy. Also they weren’t as fresh as they should be. I will not purchase these again.
lovely, sweet and tasty which makes a change from tasteless ones
These tomatoes always arrive already on the turn and a bit rank! We wont order again.
The last two times I have purchased these tomatoes they have arrived spoiled and have needed to be discarded. I shall not be purchasing these again.
went off quickly
Tasted ok for about a day then went off