FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Sicilian Passion Fruit
- A radically seasonal fruit that has a completely different profile to the intensively-grown, year round exotic fruit usually found in the UK.
- Its flavour is bright, not harsh, balanced by intense sugars only found in fruit that ripens fully on the tree, not in transit.
- We source direct from a Sicilian grower who puts biodiversity first. Antonino planted these vines three years ago, diversifying from his usual crops in order to regenerate the soil.
Take it further
- Sprinkled over meringues with creme fraiche
- Folded into fool
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
pleasant but waitrose are cheaper and better
As per headline
These are divine right now. The taste of summer!