|FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER|
Natoora Solliès Figs
- Renowned for their balance of sweetness and acidity, these near-black, thick skinned figs are sourced directly from the Solliès basin in Provence.
- Commercial growers pick underripe for ease of transport but these are hand picked at full maturity, when their unique flavour is completely developed.
- Grown without the use of chemical fertilisers or pest control, these flourish in the sandy soil, warm temperatures and dry heat of the south of France.
Take it further
- Dress with extra virgin olive oil, serve with seasoned ricotta.
- Quarter, toss with greek yoghurt and toasted almonds.
Natoora' radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (17)
Mouldy on day after purchase
Im sure these would have been tasty if they hadnt turned mouldy so quickly
These figs were the smallest I've seen. Flavour was okay, but the size was a joke. Barely a mouthful!
mouldy on the inside
Four tiny figs, one mouldy on the inside and one average, haven't tried the other two... Very unfortunate as usually I love Natoora
Already going off when delivered today and they had 3 days left Not buying again. Want my money back
The day after received these were mouldy.
Sweet, soft and tasty-loved these! Perfect to eat straight away-managed to save two til next day! Worth the money for a decent fig!