£2.99£5.98 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Unwaxed Italian Leafy Clementines
- We start the season with citrus from growers in southern Spain and then move to Puglia in southern Italy.
- They grow the traditional variety of clementines - renowned for its balanced sweet and brightly acidic flavour.
- Always harvested with the leaves still on as a sign of freshness.
- Both regions are ideal for citrus growth, with the cool nights and mild winter days building a steady concentration of sugars and intense pigmentation of both skin and flesh.
Take it further
- Zest into biscuit doughs, juice into marinades.
- Poach in ginger syrup, serve with yoghurt and toasted walnuts.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (20)
Nice and sweet
Didn’t realize That 500 grams is actually a handful of oranges but that handful was very juicy and sweet
New season....? MY FOOT!
Tired, mouldy, soft, not the same crop AND NOT A GREEN LEAF IN SIGHT! TRULY AWFUL - GIVE A WIDE BERTH UNTIL WHAT LOOK LIKE LAST YEAR'S LEFTOVERS ARE FINALLY BINNED!
In a class of their own
Firm, peel cleanly, easily separated segments, good flavour
Simply the best
I know these are expensive but in terms of flavour, juiciness and reliability, I don't mind paying the extra. Outstanding flavour, could eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Expensive. Tasteless / sharp.
Very disappointing. Writing this to save other families the money and / or bother of returning
Good but you might need to eat quickly
We got these oranges in a flash sale. I know Natoora stuff is infamous for rotting almost immediately, so we planned to eat these oranges as quickly as possible. We got 7 oranges, all the leaves had dried up and fallen off by the time we received them, so we knew they were going to dry out fast. But they were absolutely delicious oranges, juicy, sweet, lovely flavour. We ate them all in about 36 hours, and very much enjoyed them. Wouldn’t have risked leaving them for 2 days though. Recommended if you can eat a pack quickly.