Natoora Spanish Organic Unwaxed Oranges
- We source organic unwaxed oranges direct from growers in southern Spain, where citrus trees thrive in the mild winter climate.
- Variety will vary according to the time of the season, from Navelina to Navel Powell and the late season Lane Late. All share juicy, sweet flesh and are almost entirely seedless.
- We work with growers who share our dedication to minimum intervention - they grow without the use of chemical sprays or fertilisers.
- Spanish citrus season runs from early winter to late spring. We source directly from known growers only during these months.
Take it further
- Segment, toss with red wine vinegar and sliced fennel.
- Freshly squeezed, paired with natural sparkling wine.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (104)
Sour and not that flavourful
These were the most expensive and yet worst oranges I tried this month. They were small, full of pips but worst of all very sour. Not an enjoyable orange at all. Its a shame because I was hopeful theyd compare to Natooras leafy oranges which were superb
Best oranges ever
Full of juice and flavour!
These oranges are really tiny. The size of an easy peeler. Had I seen them in the shop myself, I wouldn't have bought them. Expensive, too.
These oranges are of an excellent quality. The taste is sweet and juicy and probably some of the best I've ever had.
Caught these in the flash sales and what a delicious treat. No seeds or hard fleshy bits, just perfectly sweet and juicy! They are expensive full price but worth it
The best oranges we've had for quite some time. Juicy, sweet and flavoursome.