£1.87£2.50£12.47 per kg
Natoora Spanish Padrón Peppers
- We source Padron Peppers direct from a co-operative in Galicia, where Franciscan monks planted seeds from the New World in the 17th century.
- Picked at full maturity, their stalks and skin are bright green and firm.
- Selecting seeds saved from last year’s harvest, our grower controls the levels of capsaicin, the source of the pepper’s heat.
- The plants are grown with minimum intervention, unsprayed and using natural pest control: Chinese carnations and nasturtiums in between the rows distract any insects and ladybirds are released to control aphids.
Take it further
- Shallow fried, sprinkled with paprika and sea salt.
- Roasted with garlic.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (81)
Bitter Shorter shelf life than sell by dat
These were very bitter and seeds in side were brown. Had to throw them away after dousing them in exoensive olive oil and sea salt once they were fried
Bitter and tiny
Not very happy when I received these. They were very small, soft and tasted very sour...
Hit or miss
When they are fresh, gorgeous! But Often the case, they arrive already half black….it is matter of luck!
Quite bitter, but nice
Prepared them on the day I received them in my order. They were already going black. The ones I was able to salvage were bitter but not hot. Really unpleasant don’t bother
Unlike the other reviews all my peppers totally lacked any job kick. Variable sizes and quality.