£2.99£1.20 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora French Reine Claude Greengage Plums 250g
- An ancient variety of Greengage, these plums have a level of sweetness and depth of flavour unseen in modern varieties.
- Unlike commercial plums, these are grown naturally and left to fully ripen on the tree.
- Surface scarring indicates full maturity, a natural indicator that the fruit is ready to pick.
- Their colour and scarring will intensify as the season goes on.
- We start the season with Reine Claude Dorée, before moving on to the Reine Claude de Bavay, a firmer-fleshed, more complex fruit.
- Both varieties sourced directly from a specialist grower of stone fruit in Montauban, southwest France.
Take it further
- Pair with ricotta and rocket, dress lightly with lemon and olive oil.
- Halved and destoned, served with granola and yoghurt.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers.
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming.
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 2.5 days.