£4.99£4.99 per kg
IS A FRONTIER|
Natoora Large Leafy Navel Oranges
- The first of the winter oranges to ripen, our Navel Oranges are heavy with juice and their thick, unwaxed skin carries a fragrant acidity.
- We source direct an independent grower and his mountain groves in Sicily. Here citrus grows slowly, intensifying in colour and flavour in the region¿s unique mild days and cold nights.
- Grown without the use of chemical sprays or fertilisers.
- Navels will darken in colour and intensify in flavour as their season goes on. We only source these oranges during their natural period of ripeness from November to January.
Take it further
- Freshly squeezed juice
- Segment, toss with thinly sliced fennel and macerated red onions
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 4.5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (88)
Mmmm - Don't expect Leaves!
They do look lovely in the picture...my 5 oranges arrived in a plastic bag with ONE leaf that was clearly added to the bag to satisfy the product description! (the leaf had no stalk!). However the oranges were absolutely fantastic. Juicy and full of flavour. Really could not fault them.
One was mouldy when they arrived. Ate one, the rest went in the bin
Sweet and Juicy
We had 4 of these late Oranges in our delivery. They were really delicious, sweet and as another reviewer mentioned, a bit like a blood orange. Easy to peel, expensive, but I bought them for half price...so glad I did and I would buy again.
Not Leafy per the Description and Picture
The picture shows that the oranges are leafy. The product delivered only had leaves on one orange. The plastic bag of oranges didi weigh one kilogram per the description but £1 per orange is very expensive without nice leaves.
As oranges should be!
Unlike other reviewers, the oranges I received were perfect in every way. They were easy to peel, very juicy and a lovely balance of sweet and sharp. The flesh looks a bit like a blood orange and we enjoyed them so much that I have already ordered more.
mouldy on arrival
SO disappointed I didnt get to even try these they arrived with blue/green powdery mould all over them.I understand I got them cheap in a flash sale but I still expected them to be edible