£2.99£9.97 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Watermelon French Radish
- Fine, striking red flesh with pungent aroma and horseradish heat. Heat is most established in the skins and is where much of the nutritional value is to be found.
- Grown in the mineral-rich soil of northern France which is ideal for root vegetables, retaining essential water without compressing the vegetable as it grows.
- The result is compact, dense flesh with an intense concentration of flavour.
Take it further
- Sliced, tossed with apple and toasted walnuts
- Grated into coleslaw
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 5 days.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (26)
More turnip than radish in taste. Mild peppery taste.pretty to look at and do add texture. Work well as a vege carpaccio with a sprinkle of vinegar and salt. Worth a try.
Mine were lovely
A lovely sweet radish, without the bitter tang of small red ones. Very similar flavour to mooli. And aesthetically pleasing.
What a disappointment!
I love radishes. Grew plenty in my garden this summer. Was very intrigued by these, however, what a let down! Tough and 75% rotten. Absolutely terrible. The colour was lovely, however, taste was awful. No crunchiness to speak of.
They were very dry and not fresh at all - probably spent quite a a bit of time in storage.
Smal and hard
Not sweet at all and very small, with unknown sand.
sweet and crunchy
Juicy and crisp root as a salad with some vinegar and simply add a bit of salt, beautiful sweet and crunchy.