£3.74£3.74 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Wild Mushroom Mix 100g
- Sustainably foraged for us by our expert team, The Wild Room. Selection will vary according to their best finds of the day, including Chanterelles, Pied de Mouton and Trompette de la Mort or Girolles.
- Chanterelles: only found in the wild, these long-stalked yellow leg Chanterelles have delicate, lightly floral flesh.
- Pied de Mouton: known in England as Hedgehog fungus, these are slightly peppery, dense mushrooms.
- Trompette de la Mort: a rich mushroom with notes of nuts, its flavour stands up well to heavier sauces.
- Sourced for us by foragers in the northest of Europe where the mild, wet climate is ideal for wild mushrooms.
Take it further
- Lightly sautéed with parsley and butter.
- Raw carpaccio with olive oil and salt.
Natoora' radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers.
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming.
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (1)
These mushrooms are superb, very fresh, very clean. Great taste !