A natural toothpaste with fluoride for babies and children.
- 1000ppm fluoride toothpaste especially formulated for babies & children
- A Certified Organic alternative to mainstream fluoride toothpastes
- Removes plaque and reduces bacterial regrowth
- Contains Aloe Vera and Olive Leaf extract which helps protect gums
- Made without SLS which can cause irritation and mouth ulcers
- Non-fluoride option available
- For parents advised by dentists to use fluoride
Organic Mandarin, Aloe Vera, Orange & Myrrh
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (5)
tongue burns after toothpaste
My tongue burns a bit after using this toothpaste, straight into bin...
I wanted a change from mint flavoured toothpaste, and this was one of the few I could find that also had fluoride. It's very good, although I've gone back to mint because the mandarin just didn't feel fresh for long.
More natural product, with fluoride & easy to get
Love that when I finally tracked down a more natural toothpaste option for my son that still had fluoride in it, that it was stocked on Ocado so Im able to get as part of my usual grocery delivery - a great introduction to the Green People brand as well
my 18 month old loves this
brilliant toothpaste for young children I like it also!
Hooray. A fruity toothpaste WITH fluoride
My toddler recently started to refuse mint toothpaste. I searched everywhere for another flavour flouride toothpaste but just couldn't find one. Then Ocado stocked this Green People toothpaste. Hooray!!! Natural toothpaste, mandarin flavour and it has flouride. I've used a lot of Green People products and they are excellent. As it's natural I assume they don't use bleaches to whiten the paste (good) but the pale putty colour of the toothpaste is slightly off-putting when you first squeeze. Don't worry about that though. It tastes good (I tried it) and it does good for my toddler's teeth with the flouride.