£3.95£5.64 per 100g
Original Beans Chocolate Bar Esmeraldas Milk with Fleur de Sel (42% Cacao)
- Notes of caramel and hazelnuts with Fleur de Sel resonate throughout this silky organic milk chocolate.
- Esmeralda's Milk 42% chocolate is made with beans sourced straight from growers on Esmeraldas Coast in Ecuador. The purchase of every bar helps to prevent further deforestation of Mache Chindul Nature Reserve.
- Original Beans seek out rare, heirloom and overlooked varieties of cacao and create award-winning chocolate.
- They source direct from independent growers and co-operatives in some of the world's most diverse ecosystems, paying twice the Fairtrade price for their beans.
- Their own conservation projects give back to the land, communities and wildlife through their own conservation projects.
- Unlike most industrially-produced chocolate, their bars contain only raw cane sugar and organic milk powder - no vanilla extract, no soya lecithin, no palm oil.
- In 2012, Original Beans launched the first garden-compostable packaging in the chocolate industry. The foil is garden-compostable and card home-recyclable.
Natoora' radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for more than 1 month.
Raw can sugar, Cacao Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cacao Mass, Fleur de Sel. ( Cacao Min. 42%)
May contain traces of Tree nuts and Soy.