- Made from FSC certified premium quality unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF) paper
- Certified compostable for municipal or commercial composting as well as for backyard or home composting
- Silicone coated – from sand, quartz & rock, non-toxic
- Some parchment papers coated with quilon which contains chromium, a heavy metal, which can leave toxic trace elements when incinerated.
- Excellent for baking/cooking; no greasing necessary
- Star-K Kosher for Passover
- USDA 100% Certified Bio based Product
- Gluten and Allergen free; suitable for vegans
4.6cm x 33.5cm x 4.6cm
If You Care Parchment Baking Sheets – pre-cut parchment sheets to fit standard metal baking pans. Each pre-cut sheet measures 12.5 in. x 16 in. Made from unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF) greaseproof paper, If You Care Parchment Baking Paper is our #1 bestseller. Like all If You Care paper products, our Parchment Paper is totally chlorine-free, so no chlorine or chlorine derivatives are dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams. Use If You Care Parchment Baking Paper for baking, roasting, reheating and wrapping.
Country of Origin
Suitable for freezingSuitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (39)
So easy, so perfect, our new go-to.
too large for baking tray
sheets are huge - can cover entire rack, if that's what you want. too large to go inside a baking tray
regular purchase so brilliant
These sheets are so handy, I buy them regularly and have converted friends and family too. Perfect size for all larger roasting tins and baking sheets
A Regular Purchase
This is sturdy and worth the cost as it doesnt fall apart or get waterlogged. Good doesnt stick to it as far as I can remember. Ive tried other brands and keep coming back to this one so am just sticking with it.
Love this baking paper really good quality never rips or perishes while cooking. Expensive but worth it for the quality, also free of nasties and chemicals which is why I bought it in the first place. Wont buy any other now :)
My go-to parchment paper. It is indeed pricey but offers much better quality than the other ones available here and the sheet size fits my baking tray (Jelly Roll). Theres also a roll version if different sizes are required.