For a Fresh and Odour free environment the Pet House Candle is specially formulated for pet-loving homes.
While most sprays simply mask smells, the Pet House blend includes an odour neutraliser that leaves your home clean, welcoming and undeniably fresh.
Using top quality fragrances and natural essential oils, these sensational scents will fill the room with a calming aroma that's never overwhelming.
No petroleum or parrafin is used, only natural soy wax and a cotton wick making these candles totally non-toxic and safe.
Hand poureded and made in the USA, using renewable materials all Pet House products are paraffin and allergen-free.
When you finish the candle, you can even reuse your jar - perfect for storing treats.
Preparation and Usage
Burn within sight.
Keep away from items which may catch fire.
Keep out of reach of pets and children.
Container may become hot to touch.
Avoid drafty areas.
Keep wax pool free of debris.
Burn on a stable heat resistant surface.
Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. For best results burn candle 2-3 hours at a time.
Allow candle to cool before re-lighting.
Pet House Candles are made using 100% natural soy wax, a renewable resource. It also features a 100% cotton wick. Our pet-friendly candle is completely paraffin-free and dye-free, so it burns cleaner than most candles. It also offers a burn time of up to 60 hours for safe and long-lasting use.