Locks in moisture - No mess Scented to attract your puppy Prevents odours
Preparation and Usage
Puppy training takes time, these pads aim to speed up the process but please be patient.
Discourage your pup from chewing the pad.
1. Unfold a puppy pad and place it on the floor with the plastic side down.
2. Place the pad in an area that is always accessible to your puppy, but away from their bed and food.
3. Anticipate and plan when your puppy may need to go to the toilet - Signs that your puppy needs to go to the toilet include sniffing the floor, circling and starting to squat.
4. Place your puppy on the pad so they can smell the special scent.
5. When your puppy urinates on the pad reward them with praise or a treat.
6. Remove any accidental puddles and odour to ensure your puppy is not encouraged to urinate in that place again.
7. Once your puppy's training is complete indoors, move the pad outside the house.
Recommended for: Puppy toilet training Size: Each pad measures 60cm x 60cm Material: Polyester/plastic
These house training pads are scented to let your puppy know where they are allowed to go to the toilet. Moisture is locked in to keep your floors dry and prevent odours. The pads are an effective way to train your puppy and are as easy as one, two, pee!
These don't have adhesive strips in the back, so they won't stay in one place.
The puppy likes walking over them and chewing them, so they never stick to the sample place, unlike other pads I have bought in the past.
Was this helpful? (2) (1)
Your rating and review