Our award-winning formula is trusted by professional athletes and backed by over 5,000 5-star reviews. Plus, our product is vegan, low calorie, Informed Sport tested, and uses natural flavours and colours. We're a sustainable brand that collects and recycles 1.5x the weight of plastic waste for each Phizz sold.
When to use Phizz?
Daily wellbeing, exercise, on-the-go (travel, flights, hot climates), busy days or after a big night out.
How does Phizz work?
1. RAPID HYDRATION. Hydration is essential for everyday life but drinking enough water can be a challenge. Just 1-2% of dehydration can lead to fatigue, headaches, muscle cramps and concentration loss. Phizz is a hydration amplifier and helps you rehydrate 3 times faster than drinking water alone.
2. ELECTROLYTES. Electrolytes are VIPs at hydrating your body and contribute to brain, nerve, immune and muscle function, while also helping to prevent cramping and muscle fatigue. Phizz contains the 4 main electrolytes lost in sweat (sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium), helping you put the good stuff back in.
3. HIGH DOSE MULTIVITAMIN. Phizz contains a broad range of 18 essential vitamins and minerals. This includes vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, E, sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium, zinc, manganese and copper – to support natural energy, mental and physical performance, immune & brain function, recovery and wellness.
SUSTAINABILITY. We believe in being kind to your body and our planet, that’s why we are plastic positive! This means for each tube of Phizz sold, 1.5x its weight in plastic is collected, recycled, and prevented from entering our oceans. Phizz tubes are recyclable, and our secondary packaging is recyclable card, made from recycled materials.
Other benefits of Phizz include:
• 2022 Men’s Health Sports Nutrition Award Winner
• Informed Sport approved & batch-tested
• Suitable for vegans
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Dairy, soy and gluten free
• Natural colours & flavours
• No caffeine
• No aspartame
• Low calorie
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|(of which saturates) g
|(of which sugars) g
|Suitable for Vegans
- Health, Beauty & Personal Care
- Health & Medicines
- Protein & Sports Nutrition
- Natural, Organic & Vegan
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (50)
Got these free in exchange for review and was pleasantly surprised. The taste was good and did feel the benefit. Will buy once these are finished
great flavour but residue left
This flavour is brilliant - not over artificial sweetness like some of the others. These tablets do leave a lot of residue in the glass, so not sure they dissolve brilliantly. Do the job though.
I received a free sample to review from ocado. I'm not overly keen on soluble things, but found these palatable. Nice boost in the morning. Not sure I would buy at full price though.
ok but a little expensive
I got a free sample from Ocado so Im reviewing them.. These are good for the vitamins/mineral intake. Excellent cupboard standby for the occasional morning after one too many the night before but a tad expensive if your wanting to take them daily
Its nice but not a very strong flavour
I received these as a gift from Ocado but found them rather bland with a strange aftertaste. Afraid I will stick to my current rehydration tablets.