£13.99£7.00 per kg
- 45% turkey: an L-tryptophan-rich protein source
- Sweet potato: which contains high levels of `anti-stress
- B-vitamins and is both low gi and high in digestion-aiding fibre
- Chamomile: a traditional relaxation aid that has been used for centuries
- L-tryptophan: a natural amino acid that is used to form serotonin, the 'feel good neurotransmitter'
- Brewers yeast: rich in anti-stress b-vitamins
- Probiotics and prebiotics: to aid digestion, as digestive discomfort can cause dogs to become stressed
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6: zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants
Country of Origin
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (6)
Great for nervy dogs
My nervous dog really loves all the Pooch and Mutt foods and treats, and he has a mix of the Calm and Relaxed and Health and Digestion foods, which, with their excellent Bionic Biotic supplement, has helped his dodgy tummy and jumpiness enormously. He also enjoys all the treats, especially the Calm and Relaxed ones which I always take out on walks.
Dogs seemed to enjoy
Good ingredients, I used as training treats as my dogs are raw fed.
Great as Treats too
Our 3 dogs love these. They are great for training too!
Went down well
This was enjoyed in our house
The dogs seriously love this
One of the dogs is really quite fussy, but it seriously enjoyed this. Plus it helped alleviate some 'digestive issues' he was having. Top notch.
My Two Pomeranians Are Definitely Calmer
I didn't really think that this would work, I just thought that it was worth a try. My two dogs have been on this food, along with the treats and Bedtime Biscuits for about three months now and I can honestly say that there has been a change which I can't put down to anything else other than the change of food. One of them never uses his pee mat during the day anymore while I am at work - he previously used it daily - and they no longer even bother barking at the bin men in the mornings. I cannot say that they are constantly 'calm and relaxed' by any stretch, though these two changes have made a significant difference.