- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious breakfasts through porridge, cereal, granola and more
- There's no better way to start your day than with a bowl of Quaker Rolled Porridge Oats prepared with your choice of milk and sweet or savoury toppings
- Enjoy making your own Overnight Oats or try blended with your favourite smoothie to give a whole new meaning to cereal
- A cereal which is a natural source of fibre with no added sugar and artificials
- Suitable for vegans when paired with a plant-based milk substitute such as oat milk or soy milk
- Helps lower cholesterol with each porridge serving (40g) containing 48% of the 3g of Oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Sustainably grown British oats
-Outer packaging is 100% recyclable
Country of Origin
|Typical Values||Per 100g:||Per 40g:||Per 40g^1 (%*)|
|Energy||370 kcal||148 kcal||255 kcal (13%*)|
|Fat||7.2 g||2.9 g||6.8 g (10%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.3 g||0.5 g||3.1 g (15%*)|
|Carbohydrate||58 g||23 g||34 g|
|of which Sugars||1.0 g||0.4 g||11 g (13%*)|
|Fibre||9.3 g||3.7 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||13 g||5.3 g||13 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0.25 g (4%*)|
|This pack contains 12-13 servings|
|^1 With 2400ml of semi skimmed milk|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars|
- Dietary, Lifestyle & World Foods
- Free From
- Sugar Free & No Added Sugar
- Breakfast Cereals & Bars
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (25)
It contains wheat!
How can this be gluten free if it has wheat in it?
I love this porridge and I'm so glad Ocado are stocking it again as I've been having to find it elsewhere. I've tried many different oats over the years and these are by far the best.
No bloat oats
Have tried so many oat porridge options. All leave me bloated. I'm not gluten free in general, but something about this variety means I am bloat free and nice and full from breakfast.I cook on the hob - 30g oats, with some cold water and some almond milk. Stir on high on the hob for one minute then low heat for another 3 mins. Perfect creamy oats every time. Top with fruit, raisins. whatever. Love the kind packaging. Cardboard all the way
Great taste & texture
Either done in microwave or on the hob they are lovely tasty oats for breakfast. I have recently tried doing my own overnight oats and they were really delicious. About time there were more GF products on the market could just do with bringing the prices down a touch
Good GF product
Made some very nice flapjacks. Super happy the the oats aren't wrapped in any kind of plastic wrapper too. Three cheers for cardboard.
Useless in microwave
These may be fine for baking flapjack but don't try cooking them in the microwave. I did exactly what it said on the packet except I used a jug as I always do when making porridge. Despite keeping a close eye, they very nearly boiled over the top of a pretty big jug. It was only one portion. I'll be sticking to the Quaker gluten free sachets in future as they are fine in the microwave and take less time as well. I'm disappointed as I thought these would save me a little money as I need gluten free and everything is so expensive.