- Made with 100% wholegrain oats
- For over 140 years, the might Oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more.
- Whether you're preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there's a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
- All the delicious Quaker flavour you know and love in one convenient porridge pot
- Simply add hot water, wait and enjoy before your morning meeting
- In a rush? Slip a Quaker Porridge Pot into your bag and enjoy when you get there. Simple.
- Contains real fruit pieces
- Ready in just 2 minutes
- Natural flavours
- Sustainably Grown British Oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (57g) containing 47% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Please recycle the Pot and foil. Please remove the sleeve before recycling
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 57g (%*)|
|Energy||372 kcal||212 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||5.5 g||3.1 g (4%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.1 g||0.6 g (3%*)|
|Carbohydrate||65 g||36 g|
|of which Sugars||22 g||12 g (13%*)|
|Fibre||6.4 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||15 g||8.3 g|
|Salt||0.45 g||0.26 g (4%*)|
|This pack contains 1 servings|
May Contain Wheat
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (15)
Not sure what theyve done to these but theyre now far too runny and watery even with less water than recommended.
this was lovely
Great for work. This was ideal for me. I liked the taste. A bit like ready break but I like that so no issues. Flavour was nice too.
Too sweet and too much plastic
If you have a very sweet tooth might be OK. But agree with others that tastes artificial. And doesn't feel like a healthy breakfast. Also creates a lot of plasticc waste for a little bit if convenience and not convinced that pouring boiling water into one use plastic particularly healthy. I will avoid but some might like it.
OK but wouldn't buy except for convenience
Handy if you want to make breakfast away from home, but generally a bit of a weird consistency and not as nice as making regular porridge. Flavour was a bit synthetic but not overpowering at least.
Extremely artificial taste was off putting and I didnt particularly enjoy this
Tasty and convenient
This had a pleasant, subtle flavour and nice creamy texture. It was a good sized portion and very convenient. Yes, it's quite pricey for porridge, but worth it for the convenience when you are out of the house with limited cooking facilities.