- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, combined with the sharp, sweet flavour of apple and blueberry - it's enough to get your mouth watering.
- Contains real fruit pieces
- Perfect porridge in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- Sustainably grown british oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (36g) containing 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Outer packaging is recyclable
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 36g||Per 36g^1 (%*)|
|Energy||378 kcal||136 kcal||221 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||6.2 g||2.2 g||4.9 g (7%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.2 g||0.4 g||2.2 g (11%*)|
|Carbohydrate||68 g||25 g||33 g|
|of which Sugars||21 g||7.7 g||16 g (18%*)|
|Fibre||7.2 g||2.6 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||8.6 g||3.1 g||9.6 g|
|Salt||0.2 g||0.07 g||0.30 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 10 servings|
|^1 With 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (19)
Favourite porridge, its filling and tasty. Its on the sweet end but plain porridge is available for those who prefer less sugar. My only request would be for a bit more blueberry and apple pieces.
too much suger
Too sweet to eat.
runny and lumpy
Weve been buying this for years and normally its great, but in the last two boxes its like theyve used the wrong oats - it comes out really runny and lumpy and the oats are chewy. Very annoying as its usually really good and tastes great.
Really like this flavour light and tasty
Not For Me
Sadly this flavour isnt for me. No blueberry, a few bits of hard apple and way too sweet. Wont be buying this one again but love some of the others
Really nice, filling, and good value.
This is our favourite of all the Quaker porridge flavours!