- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, combined with the classic, sweet flavour of banana - guarenteed to get your mouth watering.
- Contains real fruit pieces
- Perfect porridge in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- Sustainably grown british oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (34.8g) containing 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Outer packaging is recyclable
Country of Origin
Suitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 34.8g||Per 34.8g^1 (%*)|
|Energy||377 kcal||131 kcal||216 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||6.4 g||2.2 g||5.3 g (8%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.2 g||0.4 g||2.4 g (12%*)|
|Carbohydrate||67 g||23 g||32 g|
|of which Sugars||19 g||6.6 g||15 g (17%*)|
|Fibre||7.2 g||2.5 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||8.9 g||3.1 g||9.4 g|
|Salt||0.37 g||0.13 g||0.34 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 10 servings|
|^1 With 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (56)
My Favourite Oat So Simple
This Banana Oat so Simple is just delicious in my opinion. Not overly sweet, lovely and creamy. Yes the banana flavour is slightly Nesquick tasting but I also love banana Nesquick!
I like this range of sachets though the banana is not my favourite. Too much sugar, and what does ‘flavouring’ mean here? Is it natural banana?
I wanted to like this
Unfortunately it has a strong artificial taste, and it's not as nice as the other flavours in the range. It also seems very sweet.
I am reviewing this as I got a free sample from Ocado. The banana taste is really artificial, reminded me of nesquick, which I like but I found it a little weird here. These sachets are super convenient though.
I was sent this for free in exchange for a review and having porridge most days thought we’d give it a try. I found it far too sweet for my taste and didn’t give it to my toddler due to the amount of sugar. I’ll stick with oats and a fresh banana sliced on top!
Im reviewing this product because I got a free sample from Ocado. Im not usually a fan of these instant/quick cooking porridges but this product has changed my view. The texture was spot on when cooked according to instructions & I loved the banana flavour. My three year old devoured her helping and asked to have it again for breakfast the next day. As much as I enjoyed this product, I would only have this occasionally as a treat due to the high sugar content. Very convenient for a quick breakfast though.