- 33% bigger portion compared to a standard 36g sachet
- Big bowls for big days ahead
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, with absolutely nothing added - ready for you to finish off with the toppings you love.
- Perfect porridge in just 2 1/2 minutes. Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a Quaker Oats porridge sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- All the delicious Quaker flavour you know and love in one convenient porridge sachet
- No articial flavours or preservatives
- Sustainably grown British oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (49.6g) containing 48% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Recycle the box don't recycle our sachets
Country of Origin
Suitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g:||Per 49.6g:||Per 49.6g^1(%*):|
|Energy||376 kcal||186 kcal||305 kcal (15%*)|
|Fat||6.5 g||3.2 g||7.6 g (11%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.2 g||0.6 g||3.4 g (17%*)|
|Carbohydrate||67 g||33 g||45 g|
|of which Sugars||18 g||8.8 g||21 g (23%*)|
|Fibre||7.3 g||3.6 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||9.0 g||4.5 g||13 g|
|Salt||0.56 g||0.28 g||0.56 g (9%*)|
|This pack contains 6 servings|
|^1 With 250ml of semi skimmed milk|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|33% bigger portion compared to a standard 36g sachet|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (8)
Isnt it annoying when you find something you really, really like and suddenly it becomes unavailable? Unlike the 5-pack sachets of porridge of the same name (Quaker) these oats are NOT instant - you have to cook them, either in the microwave or on the hob. Bring back the 5 sachet packs of INSTANT Quaker Oats, which only require a kettle and are really good for an instant porridge.
Not my taste
Reminded me of glue with milk
Too big for me
Great porridge, excellent flavour and easy to make BUT this size is to big for me at breakfast time. Personally I will carry on purchasing the normal size but if you have a big appetite in the morning the size will be perfect for you.
Not Ocado's fault but there is a problem with the manufacturing of this item, two of the bags inside had holes in, one had multiples holes in, because the sides are clearly not sealed properly... Oats fallen out inside the box and my kitchen stinks of golden syrup (not too bad actually!)
tasty and quick and easy
Filling and a great breakfast to start the day
delicious and so simple to make
I've tried all the flavours and this is by far the best, though naturally contains more sugar! Very easy to make, highly recommended.