- 33% bigger portion compared to a standard 36g sachet
- Big bowls for big days ahead
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, with absolutely nothing added - ready for you to finish off with the toppings you love.
- Perfect porridge in just 2 1/2 minutes. Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a Quaker Oats porridge sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- All the delicious Quaker flavour you know and love in one convenient porridge sachet
- No articial flavours or preservatives
- Sustainably grown British oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (38.5g) containing 43% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Recycle the box don't recycle our sachets
Country of Origin
Suitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g:||Per 38.5g:||Per 38.5g^1(%*):|
|Energy||370 kcal||142 kcal||254 kcal (13%*)|
|Fat||7.7 g||3.0 g||7.1 g (10%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.3 g||0.5 g||3.2 g (16%*)|
|Carbohydrate||59 g||23 g||34 g|
|of which Sugars||1.0 g||0.4 g||12 g (13%*)|
|Fibre||9.0 g||3.5 g||3.5 g|
|Protein||11 g||4.2 g||12 g|
|Salt||0 g||0.30 g||0.3 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 6 servings|
|^1 with 245 ml of semi skimmed milk|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars|
|33% bigger portion compared to a standard 27g sachet|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (14)
Great tasting porridge, cooks quickly, mixes well, I've tried various brands and I always come back to Quaker. Wonderful.
Not the same!
Used to buy regular Quaker Oats - where have they gone? I bought these in desperation as a substitute and was most disappointed. Texture & taste not the same, measurements and cooking times not accurate. Wont be buying again!
Fabulous new size that is perfect every time and keeps you going until lunchtime. Regular winter order.
Filling And Easy Breakfast
These big bowls are great when you want something that is going to be satisfying and keep you powered throughout the morning. Tasty and reliable just like the whole Quaker Oats range.
A good size bowl of porridge. Easy to cook in the microwave. Add a little fruit and it makes a healthy breakfast.
More milk required
I dont have a microwave, so made it on the hob. One and a half sachets of milk was required to make the right consistency. Good porridge, but I find these large sachets are far too big for me. They fill up a cereal bowl by three quarters. Next time I will buy the smaller size sachets. But meantime, I will use half a sachet, and adjust milk accordingly.