- 20 delicious Quaker Oat So Simple Original Porridge Sachets.
- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, mingling with the irresistable flavour of golden syrup - guarenteed to get your mouth watering.
- Perfect porridge in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- Sustainably grown british oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (36g) containing 35% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Outer packaging is recyclable
Country of Origin
|Typical Values||Per 100g:||Per 36g:||Per 36g^1(%*):|
|Energy||376 kcal||135 kcal||220 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||6.5 g||2.3 g||5.5 g (8%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.2 g||0.4 g||2.5 g (13%*)|
|Carbohydrate||67 g||24 g||33 g|
|of which Sugars||18 g||6.4 g||15 g (17%*)|
|Fibre||7.3 g||2.6 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||9.0 g||3.2 g||9.5 g|
|Salt||0.56 g||0.20 g||0.40 g (7%*)|
|This pack contains 20 servings|
|1^With 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (107)
My go to breakfast
Really enjoy these. Have then regularly for breakfast and great flavour without being too sweet.
My elderly parents love this (dad adds extra syrup !)
Lovely great flavour with a little sweetness easy to make great with fruit
Easy breakfast for a teenager
I bought these for a teenager who wasnt always eating breakfast due to lack of time. She likes them and theyre quick to prepare for a reasonably healthy breakfast before heading out the door. The tricky bit is the instructions tell you to fill up the sachet with milk to the line, which can be difficult without spilling it. We have measured the amount and its 150ml. Its much easier to add this from a measuring jug and would be helpful if this info had been provided on the box.
Great for a quick breakfast at work
A great product for convenience
I was given these as a freebie. We do usually buy them thru the winter months. Always popular in our house. Makes things very quick and simple especially when youre in a hurry.