- 20 delicious Quaker Oat So Simple Original Porridge Sachets. Unflavoured and ready to be dressed with your favourite toppings.
- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, with absolutely nothing added - ready for you to finish off with the toppings you love
- Perfect porridge in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- No added sugar
- Sustainably grown british oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (27g) containing 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Outer packaging is recyclable
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 27g||Per 27g1 (%*)|
|Energy||370 kcal||100 kcal||180 kcal (9%*)|
|Fat||7.7 g||2.1 g||5.0 g (7%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.3 g||0.3 g||2.3 g (12%*)|
|Carbohydrate||59 g||16 g||24 g|
|of which Sugars||1.0 g||0.3 g||8.4 g (9%*)|
|Fibre||9.0 g||2.4 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||11 g||3.0 g||8.9 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0.20 g (3%*)|
|This pack contains 20 servings|
|^1 With 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (120)
This is different...
I loved this, I ate it every day. The last box I bought seemed different, more like Readybrek in its texture. I'm really disappointed. I hope it's a one-off and that my next box is better.
This is such great porridge! My boys love it for breakfast. Its quick, easy and perfect before a full day.
Good breakfast on the go
I was sent this item as free product from Ocado, we have enjoyed these bars, really filling with a nice texture and good taste. Really handy for rushing out to school or work. Only negative is the price!
Nice but I am sure the box used to have 22 sachets in???
What happened to the price?
We have this every day and so I know well what it costs...£5 for a packet now? 25p each? Generally I buy it when it is around 16p per sachet. This new price is just ridiculous!
love these sachets.
Lovely porridge. I make it with water rather than milk and still a great taste. Pre measured sachet means it is easy to monitor portion size.