- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain gluten free oats, mingling with the irresistable flavour of golden syrup - guarenteed to get your mouth watering.
- Perfect porridge in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple Gluten Free microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- Sustainably grown british oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (35g) containing 42% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- A natural source of fibre with no added sugar
- Outer packaging is recyclable
Country of Origin
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 35g||Per 35g1 (%*)|
|Energy||370 kcal||130 kcal||208 kcal (10%*)|
|Fat||7.2 g||2.5 g||5.4 g (8%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.3 g||0.5 g||2.3 g (12%*)|
|Carbohydrate||58 g||20 g||28 g|
|of which Sugars||1.0 g||0.4 g||8.3 g (9%*)|
|Fibre||9.3 g||3.3 g||3.3 g|
|Protein||13 g||4.7 g||10 g|
|Salt||0.01 g||0 g||0.17 g (3%*)|
|This pack contains 10 servings|
|^1 With 170ml of semi skimmed milk|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|Contains naturally occuring sugars|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (21)
Description says 'Not suitable for wheat allergy'
How can these be described and marketed as Gluten Free oats? If you read the description on Ocado, it says the product may contain wheat??? So it's not actually suitable for coeliacs??
My favourite so far
This my favourite gluten free porridge so far. Easy to prepare whether its in the microwave or on the hob. I use Almond milk myself so probably not as good as it is with regular milk but I cant remember but I still enjoy it. Its nice with some fresh berries or with a squirt of honey.
Great gluten free!
I really enjoy this product and am very glad that it is being stocked again as it's much nicer than certain other porridge sachets that, in my view, are Unremarksable in comparison. Please continue to stock these, Ocado!
Easy, creamy porridge
Bought this for my elderly parents. They said its quick and easy to make. They dont have a microwave but said its quick and easy to make on the hob. They love the convenience of the little packets and great for portion control.
Once heated I chuck in some maple syrup to sweeten followed by a few frozen berries. The berries defrost quickly and cool the porridge down enough to eat straight away, perfect! Heating tip-1.5mins, stir, stand 1min, then heat the last min (30secs-15secs-15secs) stirring between. This stops the porridge from decorating the inside of the microwave :-)
Great gluten free
Here is one good gluten free porridge, with almond or rice milk