- 10 delicious Quaker Oat So Simple Original Porridge Sachets.
- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, mingling with the irresistable flavour of golden syrup - guarenteed to get your mouth watering.
- Perfect porridge in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- Sustainably grown british oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (36g) containing 35% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Outer packaging is recyclable
Country of Origin
Suitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g:||Per 36g:||Per 36g^1(%*):|
|Energy||376 kcal||135 kcal||220 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||6.5 g||2.3 g||5.5 g (8%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.2 g||0.4 g||2.5 g (13%*)|
|Carbohydrate||67 g||24 g||33 g|
|of which Sugars||18 g||6.4 g||15 g (17%*)|
|Fibre||7.3 g||2.6 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||9.0 g||3.2 g||9.5 g|
|Salt||0.56 g||0.20 g||0.40 g (7%*)|
|This pack contains 10 servings|
|^1With 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (54)
flapjack on a bowl!
Received as a free sample. Not a fan of the other flavours as synthetic but this one is delicious. Probably too sweet really but nice as a warming treat breakfast occasionally
Filling and tasty
Got this as a free sample from Ocado. Easy and quick to do in the morning, and is family favourite.
Why is it salty
quantity too small
This porridge didnt work for us, one sachet is too small for 1, 2 sachets too much. There needs to be some adjustment to size of sachets. Otherwise thumbs up.
I got this free from Ocado. This is delicious. So easy to make, ready quickly and good for you. Easy to pop into your bag to make at the office too!
Got this from Ocado to trial. Normally just sprinkle my porridge with sugar but this so much better . Lovely