£1.60£2.67 per 100g
- Made with 100% wholegrain oats
- For over 140 years, the might Oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more.
- Whether you're preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there's a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
- All the delicious Quaker flavour you know and love in one convenient porridge pot
- Simply add hot water, wait and enjoy before your morning meeting
- In a rush? Slip a Quaker Porridge Pot into your bag and enjoy when you get there. Simple.
- Big Pots for Big Days
- Ready in just 2 minutes
- Natural flavours
- Sustainably Grown British Oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (60g) containing 56% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Please recycle the Pot and foil. Please remove the sleeve before recycling
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 60g (%*)|
|Energy||365 kcal||219 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||5.8 g||3.5 g (5%*)|
|of which Saturates||0.8 g||0.5 g (2%*)|
|Carbohydrate||57 g||34 g|
|of which Sugars||12 g||7.1 g (8%*)|
|Fibre||7 g||4.2 g (%*)|
|Protein||17 g||10 g (%*)|
|Salt||0.15 g||0.09 g (1%*)|
|This pack contains 1 servings|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (31)
Nice enough but has lactose
Nice enough for a quick option but contains milk so it's a no-go for anyone lactose intolerant or dairy free.
I hadnt bought these for some time, and Im disappointed in the change in quality. The first pot I tried was extremely watery but I decided I had used too much water. The next, I paid attention to, but with the same result. Bit more like gruel than porridge.
Quick and enjoyable
I received this as a free gift. Very easy and quick to prepare and I enjoyed. I intend to get some to take away on holiday.
Better than expected
This was a free gift and I wasn't expecting much. However it was very pleasant and quick, convenient and easy to prepare. The clumps of dried milk need to be broken up preferably before water is added.
got this as a freebie. not as nice as the syrup one. but still good
doesnt mix well
Received this as a free gift. The powdered milk was in a lump and didnt mix well despite my best efforts. I got a mixture of gruelly porridge and lumps of claggy milk powder. Not very pleasant unfortunately and wouldnt spend money on it. I can think of lots of other easy and quick breakfasts that are much nicer.