- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, combined with the juicy, summer flavours of your favourite berries - guarenteed to get your mouth watering.
- Contains real fruit pieces
- Perfect porridge in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- Sustainably grown british oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (33.9g) containing 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Outer packaging is recyclable
Country of Origin
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 33.9g||Per 33.9g^1 (%*)|
|Energy||379 kcal||129 kcal||209 kcal (10%*)|
|Fat||6.4 g||2.2 g||5.1 g (7%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.2 g||0.4 g||2.3 g (12%*)|
|Carbohydrate||68 g||23 g||31 g|
|of which Sugars||19 g||6.4 g||15 g (16%*)|
|Fibre||7.2 g||2.4 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||8.8 g||3.0 g||8.9 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0.2 g (3%*)|
|This pack contains 10 servings|
|^1 With 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
May Contain Gluten
May Contain Wheat
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (8)
Quick for easy breakfast
Is what it says. Quick and easy breakfast. Pref the syrup but this is ok.
quite a lot of sugar
Im reviewing this as Ocado gave me a free coupon. This is ok, but Ill stick to my regular brand as there is quite a bit of sugar in this one!
Not as good as it once was.
A few years ago I used to buy raspberry Oat So Simple and loved it because it contained pieces of freeze died raspberries. It was delicious but unfortunately Quaker stopped producing it. Fast forward many years and it’s been tweaked……but not for the better! No freeze dried pieces of fruit and it doesn’t taste of anything in particular this time. It’s just a Non-descript sweet flavour. Thankfully Quaker haven’t messed around with the Golden Syrup or Apple & Blueberry which are still tasty so I shall stick with them.
Delicious, quick, and filling!
All the Quaker porridge sachet flavours are nice, and we buy this together with the others. Good value.
Disappointed in this, I expected it to have some pieces of fruit in it, but it was just like regular Oatso Simple and the same regular colour. It was ok, but would not buy it again, Unfortunately I now have to eat the other 9 sachets! Much prefer the golden syrup one.
Nicest oat sachet
Really lovely flavour, just the right amount of berry flavour and sweetness. I take these into work and add milk and microwave in two minutes for a healthy morning snack. Will definitely buy this flavour again.