£1.60£2.76 per 100g
- Made with 100% wholegrain oats
- For over 140 years, the might Oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more.
- Whether you're preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there's a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
- All the delicious Quaker flavour you know and love in one convenient porridge pot
- Simply add hot water, wait and enjoy before your morning meeting
- In a rush? Slip a Quaker Porridge Pot into your bag and enjoy when you get there. Simple.
- Contains real fruit pieces
- Ready in just 2 minutes
- Natural flavours
- No artificial preservatives
- Sustainably Grown British Oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (57g) containing 47% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Please recycle the Pot and foil. Please remove the sleeve before recycling
Country of Origin
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 58g (%*)|
|Energy||375 kcal||217 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||4.7 g||2.7 g (4%*)|
|of which Saturates||0.8 g||0.5 g (3%*)|
|Carbohydrate||67 g||39 g|
|of which Sugars||26 g||15 g (17%*)|
|Fibre||4.4 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||14 g||8.3 g|
|Salt||0.24 g||0.14 g (2%*)|
|This pack contains 1 servings|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
May Contain Wheat
May Contain Nuts,
May Contain Sesame,
May Contain Soya,
May Contain Gluten,
May Contain Eggs
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (17)
husband loves these
Eaten Monday to Friday so a regular in this house and tasty too
This isnt porridge. Unless you can make it properly, give it a miss.
Yummy fruity porridge
Great breakfast to have on the go to take to work. I prefer this one out of all of them because of the pieces of fruit in it. The other flavoured porridges I feel taste quite synthetic. Whereas this tastes far more natural with the bits of fruit and a decent portion size. My go to now for when Im in the office!
love this and freeze dried fruit is fab
Love this pot of loveliness. Like the freeze dried fruit as really full of flavour.
So quick to make, full of fruit, excellent value especially when on offer and a super wide choice of flavours to pick from - something for every palate. Always in my cupboard. Makes a nice supper as well. If you like a sweeter porridge then try adding a spoonful of honey ........ Yum yum.............
Decent, creamy porridge
I don't normally buy instant porridge but this was creamy and sweet. Did the job, but would have liked a larger portion.