- Made with 100% wholegrain oats
- For over 140 years, the might Oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more.
- Whether you're preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there's a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
- All the delicious Quaker flavour you know and love in one convenient porridge pot
- Simply add hot water, wait and enjoy before your morning meeting
- In a rush? Slip a Quaker Porridge Pot into your bag and enjoy when you get there. Simple.
- Ready in just 2 minutes
- Natural flavours
- Sustainably Grown British Oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (57g) containing 47% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Please recycle the Pot and foil. Please remove the sleeve before recycling
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 57g (%*)|
|Energy||375 kcal||214 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||5.8 g||3.3 g (5%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.1 g||0.6 g (3%*)|
|Carbohydrate||64 g||37 g|
|of which Sugars||21 g||12 g (13%*)|
|Fibre||6.6 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||13 g||7.5 g|
|Salt||0.21 g||0.12 g (2%*)|
|This pack contains 1 servings|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
May Contain Wheat
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (9)
The new recipe is awful.
This used to be good. Now if you fill the pot to the line you just get watery sludge. I wasnt sure if I was doing something wrong, but then I noticed the new recipe line on the pack, and that explains why its suddenly awful.
I bought this this in error. It tastes like a potful of sugar with cinnamon mixed in. Went straight in the bin.
My favourite on the go porridge
This is delicious with just the right amount of sweetness. I let it stand for at least 5 minutes as I prefer to eat it lukewarm. I am a big fan of cinnamon so this is right up my street.
Nice taste of cinnamon!
Smell of cinnamon nice, needs a bit more in the flavour but otherwise very nice. Saw a review saying good for camping, thank you, never thought of that!! We are off camping soon. These pots are great for the office and really nice texture.
perfect for camping
I dont like porridge myself but these were perfect fir the kids and hubby on our recent camping trip!