- 10 delicious Quaker Oat So Simple sachets with 100% wholegrain Quaker rolled oats
- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, combined with the deliciously warming flavour of sweet cinnamon - guarenteed to get your mouth watering.
- Perfect porridge in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- Sustainably grown british oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (33g) containing 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Outer packaging is recyclable
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 33g||Per 33g 1 (%*)|
|Energy||379 kcal||125 kcal||205 kcal (10%*)|
|Fat||6.6 g||2.2 g||5.1 g (7%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.2 g||0.4 g||2.4 g (12%*)|
|Carbohydrate||67 g||22 g||30 g|
|of which Sugars||19 g||6.3 g||14 g (16%*)|
|Fibre||7.4 g||2.4 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||9.0 g||3.0 g||8.9 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0.20 g (3%*)|
|This pack contains 10 servings|
|^1 With 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (32)
Usually have the golden syrup one but these were a nice change (still added a little golden syrup on top). Lovely smell, and nice and warming for the winter months.
Received in exchange for an honest review. For me this is the perfect portion size for calorie control. As the base for a breakfast I add some fruit or nuts and as its made with milk I can enjoy a nutritional start to the day with little effort. Ive enjoyed it each time.
Dull and uninspired
I’m reviewing this product because I got a free coupon from Ocado. The oats are too fine, making the texture too stodgy. Taste is dull.
I received this free. It did certainly taste of cinnamon, which was nice, but for me, too sweet
I love cinnamon and I bought these a couple of times, forgetting that they actually taste like nothing. There is no cinnamon flavour whatsoever and they are bland. Back to golden syrup.
Delicious and a great portion size. I added blueberries and bananas, fab and easy!