- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious porridge, cereal, granola and more
- The creamy goodness of 100% British wholegrain oats, mingling with a sumptuous, velvety chocolate taste - guarenteed to get your mouth watering.
- Perfect porridge in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- Sustainably grown british oats
- Helps lower cholesterol through each serving (36.5g) containing 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Outer packaging is recyclable
Country of Origin
Suitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 36.5g||Per 36.5g^1 (%*)|
|Energy||384 kcal||140 kcal||225 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||7.6 g||2.8 g||5.9 g (8%*)|
|of which Saturates||2.0 g||0.7 g||2.7 g (14%*)|
|Carbohydrate||65 g||24 g||33 g|
|of which Sugars||19 g||6.9 g||16 g (17%*)|
|Fibre||8.0 g||2.9 g||2.9 g|
|Protein||9.8 g||3.6 g||9.9 g|
|Salt||0.27 g||0.10 g||0.30 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 10 servings|
|^1 With 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (58)
my children love them they're perfect and so easy to make
kids seem to love it
Happy cos kids love it. Not tried it myself
Really nice choc taste
Not had chocolate Readybrek for ages and this is a much improved taste. Will definitely be a regular purchase in winter.
Not much chocolate flavour at all, its "chocolate" in the same way as the godawful value neopolitan ice cream has "chocolate" - its vaguely light brown in colour and tastes artificial. Running, not walking, back to the original (unflavoured) oats...
children love it!
my children love this! its quick and easy and my 12 year old has learnt to do it himself so great that he can make his own breakfast. thumbs up from us.
The only porridge Ill eat
I usually wont touch porridge, however this is chocolatey enough to make it enjoyable. Recommend to anyone looking for a quick tasty breakfast. Really good with blackberries on top.