- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious breakfasts through porridge, cereal, granola and more
- At Quaker, we call our jumbo oats 'A-Grade Oats', as we use whole uncut oats, expertly milled to the thickest specification.
- There's no better way to start your day than with a bowl of Quaker Jumbo Porridge Oats prepared with your choice of milk and sweet or savoury toppings
- Enjoy making your own Overnight Oats or try blended with your favourite smoothie to give a whole new meaning to cereal
- A cereal which is a natural source of fibre with no added sugar and artificials
- Suitable for vegans when paired with a plant-based milk substitute such as oat milk or soy milk
- Helps lower cholesterol with each porridge serving (40g) containing 47% of the 3g of Oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Sustainably grown British oats
- Outer packaging is 100% recyclable
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g:||Per 40g:||Per 40g^1(%*):|
|Energy||374 kcal||150 kcal||237 kcal (12%*)|
|Fat||8.0 g||3.2 g||6.4 g (9%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.5 g||0.6 g||2.7 g (13%*)|
|Carbohydrate||60 g||24 g||33 g|
|of which Sugars||1.1 g||0.4 g||9.3 g (10%*)|
|Fibre||9.0 g||3.6 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||11 g||4.4 g||11 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0.20 g (3%*)|
|This pack contains 25 servings|
|^1With 195ml of semi skimmed milk|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|Contains naturally occuring sugars|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (31)
Very nice in overnight oats and smoothies
makes the best oatmeal
This makes the best/creamiest oatmeal/porridge. Stir throughout (more you stir the nicer it is) I add some good quality vanilla extract for an extra treat and serve with fresh berries and coconut yogurt.
very nice taste
Great quality. Great taste
Great for overnight oats
Great flavour and texture.
These are lovely. Perfect balance between having texture for overnight oats but also making a very nice creamy porridge when cooked
Perfect whole rolled oats
Unlike Quaker's non-jumbo rolled oats these are the wqhole grain not flakes.