£525.3p per 100ml
• Amazingly zesty and thirst-quenching, the sun-ripened grapefruit from the citrus groves in the Mediterranean gives this San Pellegrino Grapefruit drink its unique characteristics
• Our iconic Italian Sparkling Drinks have been crafted with quality since 1932 for an unmistakable taste
• The fulfilling taste of San Pellegrino Italian Soft Drinks begins with the finest Mediterranean fruits carefully selected by our experts
• The filtered water in each canned drink has been chosen for its ability to bring out the full flavour of our delicious Mediterranean fruits
• San Pellegrino Italian fizzy drinks turn any drinking experience into a delightful and stylish moment
• San Pellegrino Soft Drinks are best served cold, either on their own or as a mixer for classic and innovative cocktails
• All our canned soft drinks come in fully recyclable cans
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 1 month.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per Can||% RI* Per Can|
|Fat, of which:||0.0g||0.1g||<1%|
|of which: sugars||4.3g||14.1g||16%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|Contains 6 servings|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (13)
Having avoided canned artificial drinks for several years, have now fallen in love with this brand and especially the grapefruit flavour. Seeing San Pellegrino appear in all repeatable restaurants and cafes now and enjoying having this drink and flavour at home, most enjoyable grapefruit flavour
Artificial and no grapefruit taste
Tried these as we love the Limonata...hard to believe it is the same manufacturer as these taste sooo artificial and there is no hint of grapefruit flavour. Will stick with the Limonata.
Really refreshing and lovely grapefruit taste
This used to be my favourite but I stopped buying it due to the sugar content. I tried the new formula, and although not quite as good as before, I really enjoyed it.
why did they add sweetener?
This was my favorite drink until they removed the sugar and replaced it with sweetener. It has ruined it for me and I now drink the classic lemon but would prefer the old grapefruit flavor if it was an option. Please bring it back. I wouldnt mind paying a bit more.