• San Pellegrino sparkling water is the jewel of sparkling mineral waters flowing from a natural spring in the San Pellegrino Terme area, nestled in the foothills of the Italian Alps
• Sparkling water choice of chefs and sommeliers around the world
• It has made its presence known thanks to its unique taste: gentle bubbles, subtle nuances and perfect mineral balance.
• Since 1899 it has been a premium and iconic brand, synonymous with style and Italian taste, worldwide renowned for its ability to enhance the overall dining experience.
• This fizzy water is there to refresh those precious moments shared with friends and family at home.
• We are committed to the sustainable management of the water and our source in San Pellegrino Terme is certified with the Alliance for Water Stewardship.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Analysis (mg/L)
|Total Dissolved Solids at 180°C: mg/L
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (53)
Used to love this water especially with spiced food, but every bottle in the latest pack of six was totally flat and foul tasting. Won't be buying this again in a hurry!!
My favourite fizz water
Not only has good fizz and taste but aids digestion. I drink it by itself or with cordial.
I\x27m addicted to this water!
This tastes great, just the right level of fizz, it's gorgeous!
Was shocked to see this brand of water now contains added Fluoride. Won't be buying again.
This really is the best sparkling water and helps to cut down the amount of wine we drink
favourite sparkling water
My favourite sparkling water by far - drink it every week and love it