£8.1013.5p per 100ml
• San Pellegrino sparkling water is the jewel of sparkling mineral waters flowing from a natural spring in the San Pellegrino Terme area, nestled in the foothills of the Italian Alps
• Sparkling water choice of chefs and sommeliers around the world
• It has made its presence known thanks to its unique taste: gentle bubbles, subtle nuances and perfect mineral balance.
• Since 1899 it has been a premium and iconic brand, synonymous with style and Italian taste, worldwide renowned for its ability to enhance the overall dining experience.
• This fizzy water is there to refresh those precious moments shared with friends and family at home.
• We are committed to the sustainable management of the water and our source in San Pellegrino Terme is certified with the Alliance for Water Stewardship.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Analysis (mg/L)
|Total Dissolved Solids at 180°C: mg/L
|Silica Residue SiO2
|pH at the source
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (5)
Perfect fizz and a wonderful fresh and refreshing taste. Its a bit of a luxury but worth the extra for me.
Good quality water. Very fizzy, never lasts long as we consume it quickly
My favourite drink!
great value, very nice and handy for work lunches.
Very nice sparking water, isnt overly fizzy/gassy and this particular brand of sparkling water and massively helped me cut down fizzy soda/coke etc to a much healthier alternative.
I purchase this San Pellegrino sparkling water on a regular basis now and it has never let me down. It has the perfect fizz, just the right amount and has a cool, crispness to it. So refreshing and thirst quenching also. I keep mine in the fridge for the ultimate coolness, especially on these warm days of late. It is so hydrating and it is really good even in its own or with perhaps some lemon . I find if I have any left in my 500ml bottle I close the cap tightly and I always find this retains it renowned fizz. Just the right size for taking to the gym or in my bag to work and also the busy commute to work. This bottle, I have found does not leak into my bag as long as the cap is tight and I always have a bottle of this at my bedside. Although this San Pellegrino sparkling water carries quite a high price tag, I really do think it is worth the cost to myself. I love sparkling water and I like this the best. Thank you Ocado for always bringing this San Pellegrino water back into stock.