£426.7p per 100ml
• San Pellegrino sparkling water is the jewel of sparkling mineral waters flowing from a natural spring in the San Pellegrino Terme area, nestled in the foothills of the Italian Alps
• Sparkling water choice of chefs and sommeliers around the world
• It has made its presence known thanks to its unique taste: gentle bubbles, subtle nuances and perfect mineral balance.
• Since 1899 it has been a premium and iconic brand, synonymous with style and Italian taste, worldwide renowned for its ability to enhance the overall dining experience.
• This fizzy water is there to refresh those precious moments shared with friends and family at home.
• We are committed to the sustainable management of the water and our source in San Pellegrino Terme is certified with the Alliance for Water Stewardship.
Country of Origin
|Typical Analysis (mg/L)
|Silica Residue SiO2
|Total Dissolved Solids (at 180°C):
|pH at the source:
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (34)
Brilliantly tasty water
We buy these every week as they are definitely the best bottled water. Not too fizzy and incredibly refreshing. I always take a bottle when driving to my dialysis sessions. Highly recommended.
loved these for ages
Not too fizzy, really good size for an evening drink, flavour is good and the value is good when on offer
Always have some of these in. So handy & love that they are in glass bottles. Great with some lemon. Enjoy!
the best sparkling water
I like that its in a glass bottle. Bottles are small, perfect size in my opinion. Highly recommend
Best sparkling water.
The nicest sparkling water! These are expensive unless on offer though