Sensodyne Pronamel Daily Protection has a unique formulation. It actively strengthens and re-hardens acid-weakened enamel, making it strong, healthy and better protected from the effects of everyday acids. Always follow the label: Brush twice a day and no more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible if you experience swelling of the mouth or face. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if the carton ends are open. WHO IS IT FOR? Sensodyne Pronamel Daily Protection is for everyone aged 12 years and over, who wants to care for their enamel surface.
1. Sensodyne Pronamel Enamel Care Daily Protection Toothpaste helps protect enamel from everyday dietary acids
2. Sensodyne Pronamel helps minerals penetrate deep into the enamel surface
3. With twice-daily brushing, our toothpaste provides cavity protection
4. Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste helps maintain healthy gums*|*With twice-daily brushing
5. This enamel toothpaste keeps your enamel healthy, strong and protected
1. No.1 dentist recommended brand to help protect enamel from acid erosion. For Claim Verification please contact email@example.com
2. Helps protect enamel from everyday acids
3. Healthy, stronger & better protected enamel
4. Helps provide cavity protection and maintain healthy teeth and gums with twice-daily brushing
5. Helps minerals penetrate deep into the enamel surface
Country of Origin
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (105)
At last a decent flavour toothpaste
Seems to do the job well enough and my mouth feels really clean. What I like best is the flavour: I can't tolerate the excessively strong minty flavour most toothpastes seem to favour I must have tried every one over the years but just tried this. It seems to have an almost lemony taste that is fairly mild. At long last I can brush my teeth without being sick or getting a burning mouth sensation from an insanely strong disgusting mint flavour Only knocked off a star as it's quite pricey compared with others. Fan for life. If only they had sold this when I was a kid my teeth might have been in better shape 45 years on!!!
It has an unusual texture and taste compared to brands like Colgate and doesn't foam as much. Personally this doesn't bother me, since it helps my sensitive teeth and leaves them feeling very clean and fresh, but it may matter to you and takes a small amount of getting used to if you are switching. The only toothpaste I've founds that's better for my (sensitive) teeth is one by Oral-B but its a staggering £6 per tube
check JS. currently 2 quid. Full price is less
3.80 normal price. On here. 4.65. What is going on sith Ocado. Jolly Hog bacon amongst other, exact same price hikes. A false recession has led tok opportunity to substantially increase prices and people are just accepting it just like they accepted everything else in the last 2.5 years without question or commonsense to challenge the new conventions.
One of the better
This does the job and is not as sweet as some others ive tried but I would prefer an unsweetened version, does anyone make one?
This is ok. Quite perfumey tasting rather than mint, which I like. A bit strong, stingy, when rinsing mouth (like most toothpastes I think). I wish there was an unsweetened version i.e. without sodium saccharin about which I have read enough studies to persuade me I don't want to eat it. I don't like everything sweet any way, and like sharp and bitter tastes so I think there could well be a market spot for an unsweetened toothpaste.
Overly sweetened and aniseed-y. Not so nice.