£4.50£6 per 100ml
Healthy, stronger ; better protected enamel*
*Pronamel has a unique formulation. It helps minerals penetrate deep into the enamel surface, actively strengthening and re-hardening weakened enamel, making it stronger, healthier and better protected from the effects of everyday acids.
1. Sensodyne Pronamel Enamel Care Extra Freshness Toothpaste helps protect enamel from everyday dietary acids
2. With twice-daily brushing, Pronamel Extra Freshness toothpaste provides cavity protection
3. Sensodyne Pronamel Extra Freshness toothpaste helps keeps your enamel healthy, strong and protected
4. Sensodyne Pronamel Extra Freshness helps maintain healthy gums* *With twice-daily brushing
5. Sensodyne Pronamel Extra Freshness toothpaste gives you a refreshing sensation
2. Helps protects enamel from everyday acids
3. Healthy, stronger and better protected enamel
4. Gives you a refreshing sensation
5. Helps provide cavity protection and maintain healthy gums and teeth with twice daily brushing
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (60)
We all use it
Really helps with sensitivity. My only downside is that my teeth are not as clean looking it protects the enamel but stains (drink black coffee and tea) hang around.
Not for me but maybe for you!!
I do not know what is in this toothpaste now but I find it is burning my mouth immediately and has left me with mouth ulcers. I have always bought pronamel and it used to be mild and have a soft feeling in my mouth. It no longer feels the same as it used to me. The other pronamel are leaving me with mouth ulcers so it's not just this one. Why 3 stars if it's that bad........well my husband has no problem with this toothpaste and said he likes it. So maybe it's just me. I will have to find an alternative sensitive toothpaste.
Much better tasting than the standard
Often Sensodyne toothpaste doesn't taste very fresh but this version does.
The NHS website said that switching to a Sodium Lauryl Sulphate free toothpaste could reduce mouth ulcers. Not many of these around that aren't full on fluoride free "health" products, but this is one of them. Seems to do the trick. The texture can be a little thin, but I think this could be a direct result of the lack of sls as a foaming agent.
Would definitely recommend
Minty and gets rid of my sensitive teeth, my only criticism is its a bit expensive when not on offer and its a bit runny so easy to over portion!