£3.99£11.40 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Sicilian Tomato Duo
- A mix of seasonal varieties: Tiger tomatoes, Red Datterini, Yellow Datterini or Yellow Cherry tomatoes.
- Grown exclusively for Natoora in the volcanic soil of Southern Sicily.
- Free from pesticides and pollinated only by bees, these tomatoes have not been bred to stay on the vine at the expense of flavour.
- Despite the heat, our grower withholds water from his plants so that their flavour is at its most concentrated.
- Handpicked at full maturity.
Take it further
- Stir through warm pasta with new season olive oil and fresh parsley
- Bake into a frittata with ricotta and lemon zest
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (11)
I purchased these on flash sale, so for price "Ok". Lack taste, small, not worth full price.
End of season, with discount, but full of flavour
I had to discard about 5% that had split or were totally soft. These are undoubtedly end of season and discounted to reflect that. While many of the tomatoes are small & look funny they taste great. I used mine in a risotto with basil and courgettes.
half were unusable
These were lovely early in the year but half were going rotten in my last order. Wont buy again as theyre not cheap
such a disappointment
Im addicted to tomatoes so was looking forward to having these but oh the disappointment! Arrived with many shrivelled and with insect burrows/bites, the ones that were edible were tough, bland and watery. Total let down :-(
unfortunately these arrived rotten
Soft and little taste. Poor quality.