£22.66£30.21 per 100ml
- Skinnies LOOKS is a sun cream revolution and beauty gel combined. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus it is better for the environment as we are not wasting water.
- Skinnies is Vegan friendly and made with biodegradable ingredients.
- As a supercharged BB cream with 4 things in 1 for your face in the sun, Skinnies LOOKS protects, tints, repairs and moisturises.
- With long lasting SPF30 UVA/UVB protection, plus 80 minutes water resistance, this is your everyday go-to for healthy skin and that summer glow.
- Lipid soluble vitamins and potent antioxidants help nourish the skin and cell repair, while the soft shimmer and warm tint evens up your skin, so you look good as gold.
- Available in Light, Medium or Dark tint for different skin tones. Light tint for porcelain and fair skin tones, Medium tint for fair to light olive skin tones, and Dark tint for a summer glow & tan. Suitable to rub over legs and arms (as well as face) for instant tan and coverage with UV protection.
NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
Country of Origin
Proudly made in New Zealand
Suitable for vegetarians
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Bemotrizinol 3%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 5%.
Inactive ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triacontanyl PVP, Coenzyme Q10, d-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Mica Tint.
Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities. Safe for topical application on face and body.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (4)
A great product, three products-in-one as other reviewers say. All you need is a bit of concealer for tricky areas. It's definitely for the beginning of summer or winter coverage - I have fair skin. I have ordered the medium now I have a gentle tan. This product will last for ages - you only need a tiny bit!
wish Id gone for darker shade
I didnt know what shade to choose as I am fair skinned but wanted a sun kissed look but not too dark or orange....I opted for the light but it really is very light and I look ghostly and washed out which is such a shame as it gives good coverage and is a nice texture but judging on how light this shade is the medium should have been fine for my complexion so can wear this in the garden but not out as too light to be flattering such a shame would recommend this shade only if very fair
I cant believe how smooth and hydrating this SPF is! For the first time I found something that can replace three products in one: moisturiser, SPF AND foundation I have combination skin and usually tinted SPF dries me out, but this one managed to replace my moisturiser, which is fantastic. In terms of colour, finally a shade that is not on heavy on the red pigment! Im pale with a hint of yellow, and this matches my skin tone perfectly, and gives good coverage (as good as my Laura Mercier foundation, in fact). I better stock up, now that its on sale
Big Thumbs Up!
I just got this for everyday summer use as I have rosacea and am also pregnant so worried my skin will be even more sun sensitive than normal. My skin is very fair, and my current extra light BB cream is a few shades too dark, so I was worried about this also being too dark, but its actually a great shade for my face! Its not greasy and a little does seem to go a long way too, as advertised. Im so thrilled to find something that ticks all the boxes and may buy some more while its still on offer!