Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar’s advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine and MSM.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight.
Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with MSM, Solgar® Glucosamine MSM Complex provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
• Contains key ingredients; glucosamine and MSM
• Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
• MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
• MSM is often combined with glucosamine for supplementation
Solgar® Glucosamine MSM Complex comes in a 3 tablets a day dosage, giving you a high level of these key ingredients to keep your joints and cartilage nourished.
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Glucosamine 1246 mg
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 1000 mg
Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin,
Vitamin C (as calcium-L-Ascorbate) 100 mg 125
Cross linked Cellulose Gum
Willow Bark (Salix spp.) Bark Powdered Extract (5:1)100 mg
(equivalent to 500 mg of white willow)
Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate
Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Powdered Extract (4:1)108 mg
(equivalent to 432 mg of ginger root)
Manganese (as bisglycinate†) 5 mg**
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
• EPA/DHA in optimum pure and potent form, double the quantity to levels found commonly in fish oil supplements
• Omega-3 has been found to support brain and eyes
• Heart health friendly
• Excellent support for your daily health and wellbeing regime
- Health, Beauty & Clothing
- Health & Medicines
- Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements
- Brain, Eye & Heart Health