Teapigs Liquorice & Peppermint Tea Bags 50 per pack


27.6p each

Product information

Wonderful liquorice! It's been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, it's hugely popular with the Dutch and it tastes so much better with peppermint than in sherbet dips. That's why we've blended pure Liquorice root with whole peppermint Leaves - it's naturally sweet, unexpectedly refreshing and irresistibly moreish (if I say so myself).
Sweet treat, Naturally caffeine-free, Great tase 2020 - 2 stars, Big Leaf Big Flavour
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU

Suitable for vegetariansSuitable for vegetarians

Liquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%)
Allergen Information
May Contain Nut


Ratings and reviews

Customers rated this product
Customers would recommend this product

Customer reviews (25)

Sort by:

of 5

20 February 2024 by 
Bags keep breaking

lovely tasting tea but the pyramid bags keep splitting so ive wasted so many tea bags and at the price of them i wont be buying anymore ill stick to pukka.

Was this helpful?
01 November 2023 by 
Great night time tea

Great tea that delivers

Was this helpful?
17 March 2023 by 
Almost every bag is broken

I love this tea but almost every temple (bag) in the 50 bag pack is broken. So bad that I wont risk purchasing again.

Was this helpful?
14 April 2021 by 
Not as delicious as usual

Agree with the previous review that the flavour is not as good as usual. Hopefully this is a one off and the next box will be as delicious as usual with the sweet Liv price and wake up taste of the mint.

Was this helpful?
13 December 2019 by 
flavour change or a one off dud box?

I've been drinking this tea for a long time but something has changed. The last box was not very good. The flavour has changed. The liquorice was not as strong or as sweet and they now make a weaker, less flavoursome brew. Maybe my last box was a dud. I hope so, because this is one of my favourite herb teas on the market.

Was this helpful?
05 November 2018 by 
Liquorice convert

Started drinking this tea on the recommendation of my doctor to stop the breakdown of cortisol and support my adrenals. I've historically really disliked liquorice teas - the unfamiliar sweetness put me off - but these are really lovely. The peppermint gives the tea a little kick while the liquorice is sweet and mellow. I now really look forward to this tea in the morning and after lunch. As some reviewers have pointed out, they're a little expensive, but buying the 50 bag box is a great way to save some money - when you break it down per tea bag - especially when there's a promotion going on. Recommend.

Was this helpful?

of 5

Your rating and review


This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.