£7.65£7.65 per kg
Features & Benefits
- Grain Free and Hypoallergenic.
- Easy to digest -Contains chicory, as a prebiotic source, and easily digestible ingredients
- Supports Healthy Joints - Added glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin
- Single source of protein - 33% Pork, a novel source of quality protein
- Naturally Nutritious - With quality natural ingredients, added vitamins and minerals
- This is a grain free diet suitable for sensitive adult dogs over 1 year old.
• Complete Dog Food
• For Healthy Joints
• Novel Protein
Small Dog 5-10Kg 75-155g per day
Medium Dog 11-25kg 135-310g per day
Large Dog 26-40kg 265-440g per day
If your dog is new to Vet’s Kitchen® or this recipe, please introduce it slowly by gradually replacing the old diet over the course of ten days. If you feed too much too soon of any new food, your pet could suffer from stomach upset or other digestive problems.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 2 months of opening. For best before date please see top of back of pack.
|363 kcal / 100g
|Nutritional Additives per Kg
|Zinc (Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate & Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate)
|Iron(Iron(II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate & Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate)
|Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate)
|Copper (Copper(II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate & Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate
|Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous)
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite)
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
Dog liked it
I’m reviewing this product because I got a free coupon from Ocado. Dog enjoyed it but not sure I would repurchase at full price.
I’m reviewing this product because I got a free coupon from Ocado. Dog liked it. Seems to be good quality but not sure I'd continue to buy over my current brand - but that's also a vet version and higher priced so is no slight to this.