£14.99£3.00 per kg
- Soothing and Detoxifying.
- Helps relax tired and aching muscles.
- Excellent when used after Sports and Exercise.
- Westlab only source the highest quality Epsom Salt.
- Pure, Pharmaceutical Grade Standard.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
- Health, Beauty & Clothing
- Health & Medicines
- Beauty, Sleep & Relaxation
- Oils, Bath Salts & Alternative Treatments
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (16)
Buy on Offer
Enjoy a bath with this - also use in the garden as a source of magnesium.
Good plain epsom salt
I got these on offer and they were a good buy. They're plain with no added scent, which suits me in a bath as I have sensitive skin (if I have scents I blend them myself from oils I know I'm not sensitive to).
nice salts good value
Those looking at price should note this is a v large size of 5kg not 1kg, most other salts are £4.99 for 1 kg and for 15.99, you essentially get 1kg for free. Love westlab salts. Theyre great. My fav is the magnesium salts then Dead Sea salts. The Epsom feel similar to magnesium one. Dont understand the difference personally, perhaps its a marketing thing.
Perfect epsom salts to combine with your bath soak. Needs 20 minutes or more for you to feel the added advantages. Used for several years. Excellent product.
Great product for sore muscles!
Great that Ocado stocks these and on sale as well! They are great in a warm bath to soothe aching muscles after sport, very effective.
£4.99 in Quality Save and most other shops!!