12 British Pork Chipolatas essential Waitrose 340g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
£4.12 per kg
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our pigs are bred outdoors and then housed in straw-filled airy barns. Expertly prepared using prime cuts of pork and skilfully cured for flavour
- Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Grill - From Chilled. Medium Heat 12-15 mins.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium grill, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled;
Wrap - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
British pork 12 chipolatas
Assured Food Standards Pork
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork (65%), Water, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Beef Collagen Casing, Salt, Stabiliser Diphosphates, White Pepper, Yeast Extract, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite, Nutmeg, Ginger, Raising Agent Ammonium Carbonates, Sage Extract, Thyme Extract
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 2 Chipolatas|
|of which saturates||8.4g||4.2g|
|of which sugars||0.8g||0.4g|
Arthur Potts Dawson's classic take on the Sunday Roast, with chicken, roasties, chipolatas, veggies and extra special gravy. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
2 hrs 20 mins
Individual Sausage & Piccalilli Pies ideal to use your leftover Christmas sausages. Have cold or warm with sandwiches.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.