2 Chicken Breast Fillets essential Waitrose Typically: 300g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
£14.39 per kg
Min. weight: 0.2kg
Max. weight: 0.4kg
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our chickens have space and natural daylight
- Quality succulent chicken from birds fed on a maize rich diet
- Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
From a long established group of carefully selected British farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our chickens have space and natural daylight.
Quality succulent chicken from birds fed on a maize rich diet.
Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Do not wash poultry before cooking. For best results pan fry.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C, 25-30 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place in a roasting dish, brush with oil and place in an oven until thoroughly cooked, the juice run clear and there is no pink meat. Do not reheat once cooled.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 12-15 mins.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan, add chicken, cook on high heat to seal, turn and seal other side, reduce heat until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Overwrap
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
British chicken 2 skinless breast fillets
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed date shown.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain.
Fresh class A
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.7g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
Everyone LOVES fried chicken, but when it’s been dusted in flour or dragged through a batter then deep fried it really isn’t a healthy option. I have got rid of the flour and made an uber tasty mix of cornmeal, parmesan cheese and smoked paprika. This makes a really crispy, gluten free crust. Then I shallow fry it. To serve I ditch the chips and make a healthy vibrant salad. By Sophie Michell
This is a basic chicken curry recipe using classic Indian spices. Purée the rice for babies under 9 months to avoid choking hazard.
This is a simple pasta dish with delicious flavours. Use this as a base, substituting the chicken for meat, fish or your favourite vegetables and herbs.
A hint of chilli and ginger adds spice to this classic, low-fat Oriental dish.
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.