2 Skinless Cooked Chicken Breast Fillets Waitrose 200g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
£2.50 per 100g
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. May be consumed either as sold or heated.
Gas 4, 180ºC, Fan 160ºC 25 mins.
To serve hot: Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray, cover with foil and heat in the centre of the oven until piping hot. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
To serve cold:
Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
2 Breast Fillets
Full Product Name:
Skinless chicken breast fillets seasoned and cooked.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: Do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Filleting removes all major bones, small bones may remain.
Produced in the UK from British chicken
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chicken, Salt, Stabiliser Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sugar, Maize Dextrose, Wheat Dextrose, Prepared from 116g of raw Chicken per 100g of finished product, Moisture is lost during cooking
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.6g|
|of which sugars||0.2g||0.2g|
This is my take on the Mexican favourite: quesadillas. I have added slices of liver-cleansing beetroot with some goat’s cheese and mint. For carnivores I would also add some chicken breast. These are great made for a light lunch or a snack for the children when they return from school. You can also pretty much use anything in the fridge, be it cheddar, ham, onion, tomatoes, etc. To be extra healthy stick to the wholemeal tortillas. By Sophie Michell
Tom Aikens, Chef and Patron of Tom Aikens and Tom's Kitchen restaurants: "Tenderstem is a great new vegetable to work with and a really convenient ingredient for home cooks. This quick and easy recipe will inspire you to give it a go."
It’s easy for kids to get bored when they’re eating the same thing day in, day out. Try rustling up this tasty pasta tummy-filler and give them an alternative to the plain old lunchbox sandwich.
Whilst I’ve got nothing against a good chicken sandwich, there are many more exciting things you can do with a few shreds of cold roast chicken. Couscous is a very useful medium for leftover meat, and this is one of my favourite ways to eat cold chicken. Take a tub of this with you to work, or serve up with crisp lettuce leaves as a quick supper.
This healthy Oriental chicken dish is an ideal choice for a speedy midweek meal.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.